Renaming the Aspose PPT option coming in export drop down

Hello,

I am using licensed version of Aspose Slides to export our reports in PPT format. After installing it, we found that it appears in the export drop down as "PPT - Powerpoint presentaion via Aspose Slides".

Is there any way, I can change or configure it to display like "PPT - Powerpoint presentaion" in the export drop down i.e. remove "via Aspose Slides" from the display.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Sonala,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

An issue for provision of the updation of drop down text added by Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services component in export options provided by SSRS RDL reports has been created in out Issue Tracking System with issue id 13562. This forum thread has been associated with the issue so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Best Regards

this change would be useful.

Hi Sonala,

We really appreciate your patience this much longer.

You can override the default text in drop down menu. For this please follow the following guidelines.

It can be done by changing reporting services config file rsreportserver.config. For example to change text "PPT - PowerPoint Presentation via Aspose.Slides" used for PPT renderer it's necessary to replace:

with

PPT Rendering

May be it will be necessary to play with language property. For further details, please follow this link.

Thanks and Regards,