Rendered image does not match save doc

i took the attached dot (in.dot) and filled all the bookmarks with the bookmark.text + “X” and then saved it (save.doc) and rendered it to tiff (saved.tif) and pdf (save.pdf). the save.doc looks fine except,
bookmarks DefendantReq and CarName contain a new line after being filled
, but all the rendered images do not look like the doc, for example the text boxes at the top of page 1 are not side by side but one is under the other and the bottom of page 2 is missing content.
the same thing happens using the Print method.
Is this something I’m doing wrong?
Thanks, Tack

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. The problem occurs because there is a text frame in your document. Currently, Aspose.Words does not fully support positioning of frames during rendering and converting to PDF. This is the issue #8182 in our defect database.
As a workaround, you can try using table with two columns instead of using textboxes and frames. If you need, I can try to refactor your document and send it back to you. If so, please provide me your e-mail.
Best regards.

we have hundreds of docs that use textboxes and frames. if you could give me some example code on how to refactor our docs to use tables that would be a great help.
Thanks, T

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, there is no way to refactor your documents programmatically. You can do that only manually in MS Word.
Best regards.

We’ve decided to modify all our word docs. So is the problem that you can’t render text boxes and frames for just frames? is there a list of objects i need to change/avoid?
Thanks again

Hi

Thanks for your request. Aspose.Words does not support only Text frames. If you need I can help you to refactor your documents.
Best regards.

i think the only help i would need is to find each text frame in a doc. Can you send me a code snippet to do that?
thanks, t

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. There is no way to find Text Frames in the document programmatically, so you should change your document manually.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 8182) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(6)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2219) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(112)