Rendered target.html crashs Internet Explorer 9

Hi all,
I have an issue with a html-rendered xls file. If I try to open the target.html the IE 9 crashes everytime. I attach a zipped file with the html result. (I removed all not needed data). Could anybody help me out here and give me a hint how I can avoid the IE 9 crash?

Thnx

Edit: OS -> WIN7

Edit 2: If I remove this snippet from sheet001.htm everything works fine (but I don’t know why):

Hi,

Thanks for the HTML file(s).

Could you please download and try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.0.5 and let us know your feedback.

If you still find the issue, we need your input Excel file(s) (if you have any), sample code (preferably you may create a sample (runnable) console application and zip it) to evaluate your issue on our end. Please also provide some screen shot for IE 9.0 crash.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,
thanks for the reply. Meanwhile, I figured out that the colspan=16 of this row causes the crash:

colspan=15 works.

I have a look at the latest version, but I hope to solve this error by changing the xls document.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are pleased to know that you now know the source of your problem. And you can take steps to resolve your issue.

If you encounter any other issue, please feel free to post, we will be glad to help you further.

Hi,
I tested the excel to html transformation with the newest Cells Lib (7.4.1) and I still got the same issue. Could you check my attachment and give me a hint why the td colspan=16 let the IE9 crash?

Thnx

Hi,

Please try the new fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.1.4.

If you still find the issue, I am afraid, we need your input Excel file(s) (if you have any), sample code (preferably you may create a sample (runnable) console application and zip it) and post it here to evaluate your issue on our end. Please also provide some screen shot for IE 9.0 crash.

We will check your issue soon.

And, I am afraid, We cannot evaluate your issue based on your output HTML resultant file.

Thank you.