Rendering extensions protection

Hello!

I have a question regarding your products for MS SSRS, especially on how you protect your rendering extensions.
We are about to start a new projects involving SSRS and now we think over the deployment infrastructure. We have not yet taken the final decision on what hosting provider we will use.
I'm not tech personnel, but I have little background. My guys have told me that you may use some mechanisms that may not work on major hosting providers. Since it will affect our choice very much I ask you to explain how you protect your rendering extensions. Do you generate license files exclusively for each customer? Or do you use registry entries? Or file system?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I have sent your query to our Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services developer and he will provide a detailed reply to your query soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

To further update you as per your query, our license file is a simple xml file generated for every customer’s license requirement and Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services only finds the file on the server and checks it's validity. There is no special protection done for the license file. So, I think it will not cause any problem in case of your hosting.

Also, for exported reports, you may use one of the following two mechanisms of protection

1. You can modify password parameter at Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.xml file.

2. You can use Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices client tools to designed your report in MS Excel. It supports the protection function of MS Excel.

Thank You & Best Regards,