Rendering issues with Word2007 WordML

Hi
I Downloaded the new version of Aspose.Words for .NET, v9.6.0.0.

but most of the features that was working in the earlier version no longer works.
previous version was able to render Word 2007 graphs ok , but had rendering issues.
reported in https://forum.aspose.com/t/errror-convering-word2007-xml-to-pdf/55546/3

while in this version i can render the file, it’ s got new formatting issues, and graphs are missing.

can you please check and tell me if you got new bugs you didn’t have before in this release?

see attached as an example

thanks
AJ

Hi

Thanks for your request. The problem with chart occurs because Aspose.Words does not support rendering DrawingML diagrams and charts. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
The problem on page 8 of your PDF occurs because there is a floating table. Unfortunately, currently Aspose.Words does not support positioning of floating tables upon rendering. That is why content is misplaced. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. WE will let you know once it is resolved. As a temporary solution of this issue, You can try avoid using floating tables and use inline tables instead.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(125)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3860) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(9)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6961) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.