Rendering Pivot Table with data color and formatting during Excel to PDF Conversion with Aspose.Cells for Java API

Hi,
I am facing one issue while generating pdf from excel.The pivot table data coloring and formatting is not happenning properly.I am using Aspose cells 8.3.0.

I am using the following code to generate pdf:
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“testExcel.xlsx”);
workbook.save(“TestPDF.pdf”, SaveFormat.PDF);
I have attached excel and the generated pdf for your reference.
Regards,
Abhinav Katiyar

Hi Abhinav,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after converting your Excel file into PDF using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Java (Latest Version). Pivot table data coloring and formatting is not rendering properly.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-41103 - Pivot table data coloring and formatting is not rendering properly

Hi Abhinav,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have evaluated this feature and we are afraid, we can’t support the feature of sorting the PivotField via other PivotField for now.

@abhinavk,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-41103”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@abhinavk,

Please try our latest version/fix (.NET and Java): Aspose.Cells v19.9.3 (attached)
(Please choose/download the appropriate fix for your underlying platform/language)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
[.NET]
Aspose.Cells19.9.3 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.9.3 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.9.3 For .NetStandard20.Zip (4.1 MB)

[Java]
Aspose_Cells_Java_v19.9.3.zip (6.6 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41103) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java v19.10. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by ahsaniqbalsidiqui