Rendering Problems GridWeb (v2.6.0.2000)

Hi,

We have done couple of improvements in our latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb relating to Internet Explorer 9.

Please test your issue with the latest version of Aspose.Cells for GridWeb and let us know your feedback.

Download:
Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.6.0.2002

Ok,

I will test it now and let you now the results.

Best Regards

Hi again,

The problems seems to persist.

Both case 1 and case 2 happen when using the version of the dll and acw_client files you sent me (2.6.0.2002).

Can you give it a try to see what happen?

Best regards

Hi,

Thanks for testing it with latest version. I have logged this issue in our database. Development team will investigate the issue and we will update you asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-29254.

Thank you very much.

It is highly important that we have a stable version asap, because our budget application is used by all partner's of our company, that use the latest version of software (i.e. ie9).

Once again thank you very much. I'm gonna wait for your contact.

Best regards

Hi,

We updated your project with Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.6.0.2002, it works fine in IE9 now.

Please update the dll and copy “acw_client” folder with files (according to Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.6.0.2002) into your project and add these configurations into appSettings section in your web.config:

AppSettings Configuration:

<add key=“aspose.cells.gridweb.acw_client_path” value=“~/acw_client/”/>
<add key=“aspose.cells.gridweb.force_script_path” value=“true”/>
<add key=“aspose.cells.gridweb.forcepath” value=“true”/>

If you are using IE9 with IE7 compatibility mode, please remove the table tag that contains GridWeb control. Otherwise, there will be a scroll bars issue.

Ok,

We will test it now and let you now our results.

Best regards

Hi,

I followed what you've said to me and i could get the example to work. The scroll bars appeared just fine.

But now i have another problem.

When i've loaded a real template from our application to the web grid control happen's two things:

First: It really take's a long time for the page to render (about 50 sec. in some cases). The same behavior takes place when I move from one worksheet to another.

Second: The file that I have imported to the control (REORCAMENTO_PEP.xlsx, that is in the Templates folder on the solution), appears with different formattings that he really has. For example, Some cell's have no background color, but when it appear on the screen they have some color. Another case that i've realized is that some cell's wich the text is formated to appear justified to the left, when appear in the screen are justified to the right.

I'm sending you the example project in attachment so you can see what is happening.

Hope I can get the help of you guys as soon as possible.

Best regards and thank you very much

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We have logged your comments and project. We will investigate this issue and update you as soon as possible

Hi,

Got any news regarding our comments?

Best regards

Hi,

Yes, we are working on it. I hope, you will get an update tomorrow.

Ok,

Thank you very much Mshakeel.

Best regards

Hi,

How long will it take to get update? Can you give some feedback please?

Best regards

Hi,

First, it takes a few seconds to load your files in my system.

Second, we have fixed the bugs in Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v.2.6.1.2001. Please update the dll and acw_client directory.

Hi,

We'll test this new version and then i'll send you our feedback.

Many thanks

Hi again,

I have to say that this last version you sent me is much (much) better in terms of performance. I didn't notice that it toke a long time to load. From our previous times i think it's the same, so, its okay.

But i'm still notice some issues in terms of rendering.

I'm sending you two pictures and the project with the dll and acw_client folder updated (v2.6.1.2001).

What is happening is that, although the first load everything went well (picture "1 - First Load - OK.jpg) when i changed to sheet two, and came back to sheet one, i notice that some cell's where not ok (picture "2- After Changing sheet - NOK.jpg").

If you compare the two images from the same sheet you could see that are some changes in colors and borders despise the fact that, there isn't code that order the changing.

Can you please that a look and give me some feedback.

Many thanks and Best Regards

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and testing. We will update you asap after looking into it further.

Thank you Mshakeel.

Let me remaind you that it's very important that we have a stable version as soon as possible.

Best regards

Hi,

We found the issue appears in IE9.

We have fixed it in Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.6.1.2002.

Please update the dll and acw_main.js files.

Good afternoon.

After testing this version you sent me on a example project (much simpler than the original) everything went well.

When i tried to start to update our original project, at the first try out to run the project i instantly get a error. I'm sending you the picture of it.

I have the latest acw_client folder on the project as you can see on the image, and i have also placed the three lines in the web.config:

Is it missing something?

Many thanks