Rendering RDLC in Wrod format

I am getting the following error when i tried to implement the above code to integrate rendering extension to the Reportviewer.am i missing any assembly reference.

I am not using reporting service in my project.Using only RDLC for Report generation.

The type 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportRendering.IRenderingExtension' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.ProcessingCore, Version=9.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91'.

Error 3 The type 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Interfaces.IExtension' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Interfaces, Version=9.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91'

I need help immedietly

Regards

Dhana

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Integrate with Microsoft Report Viewer in Local Mode - Aspose.Words for Reporting Services

Hi,

Did you correctly follow the step 1 of the documentation topic:

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.words-for-reporting-services/integrate-with-microsoft-report-viewer-in-local-mode.html

Make sure you have referenced the correct assembly (it seems like in your case it is <InstallDir>/Bin/ReportViewer2008/Aspose.Words.ReportingServices.dll ).

Thanks.