Rendering Reports

I am trying to determine if this is the correct product for my company. We are currently creating several reports which include several subreports in Reporting Services 2005 and the majority of these are rendered in excel. We would like the rendered excel have sheet names associated with the reports and subreports names. We would also like to be able to rotate text in those reports which include a matrix or crosstab. I tried to install the demo for this but when I open excel and try to add it in I get the following error: 'Runtime error 429: ActiveX component cannot create object. I have Office 2003 SP3

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Is Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices Client (Add-in) not loaded in your MS Excel and you got the error. Please make sure that you have installed MS Office 2003 properly with all its patches.... "Try to Update to Office 2003 (KB907417). This update corrects a potential problem in which an add-in, a smart tag, or a smart document may not load if it uses the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0".

For reference, kindly check the installation section: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/installation.html

Thank you.

I have all the latest updates for Microsoft Office 2003, howeverwhen I try to input Apose.cells as an add-in in Excel I still get an error. I have included some screenshots to further explain

Best Regards,

Pepper

Hi,

We could not see your attached screenshots, Could you zip the images and attached it again. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi pepper777

Please try this fix.

If the problem is persists , please fill info.xls to post here .

Please post install.log here .

Install.log in installation folder.