Rendering some SVG files in a PDF causes shading issues

Hi,
When using the LINQ Engine (ReportEngine) to build a PDF document based on a DOCX template, some of the SVG files used are rendered with some weird shading in some parts of the SVG.

Here’s an example of how the SVG file looks in InkScape:

And this is how the same SVG looks like after the PDF document is generated:

As you can see, the table is now filled rather than having only a stroke of blue on 2 of its borders.

I also tried saving the document to DOCX and got the same result when opening it in Microsoft Word.

I have attached a simple C# Console App Project to reproduce this issue. It is a .Net 8.0 project and to run it, simply press F5 and wait for the console app to finish. The output is a DOCX and PDF file in the bin folder.

Please advise if there are any options we can change to fix this. I have tried changing a few options related to image rendering in the PdfSaveOptions class but nothing helped.

Thanks,
Raphael

Sample Project:
AsposeSvgPdfIssue.zip (90.2 KB)

@raphaelyousuf
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26931

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.