Repair Corrupted Fields in Word Document & then Convert to PDF using Java | Manage java.lang.AssertionError: Cannot find field which corresponds to the specified field start node

Hi,
i’m getting assertion error while saving document to pdf:

java.lang.AssertionError: Cannot find field which corresponds to the specified field start node.
at com.aspose.words.zw.d(DocumentSpanConverter.java:579)
at com.aspose.words.zw.bJ(DocumentSpanConverter.java:528)
at com.aspose.words.zw.KO(DocumentSpanConverter.java:384)
at com.aspose.words.zw.moveNext(DocumentSpanConverter.java:78)
at com.aspose.words.zw.Kx(DocumentSpanConverter.java:119)
at com.aspose.words.yz.a(LayoutDocument.java:29)
at com.aspose.words.Document.updatePageLayout(Document.java:1637)
at com.aspose.words.Document.Iu(Document.java:1590)
at com.aspose.words.Document.getPageCount(Document.java:1618)
at com.aspose.words.Document.saveToPdf(Document.java:1649)

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your document here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi,
Thanks for reply. I’m attaching problematic document.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12929) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(38)

Hi,
this issue affect Aspose Words for Java and this update is for .NET
The same thing is with issues:

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently we are still working on synchronizing Java and .NET versions of Aspose.Words. Once we finish this work all functionality which is supported in, NET version will be supported in Java version, including fixes of these issues. You will be notified as soon new version of Aspose.Words for java is released.
Best regards,