Repeating header no longer repeats

Hi,

I have noticed that changing Aspose.Cells DLL from 8.4.1 to 8.5/8.5.2
In converting excel to pdf:
lines that where set to repeated on each page no longer repeat
please correct the bug

Hi,

Thanks for providing us some details.

Please provide us your template Excel file, so we could evaluate your issue precisely.

Thank you.

I have attached a sample file with resulting files

It apears that 8.4.1 was also bugged but since we had a full page header we didn’t see that
so you get two bugs for the price of one

Hi,

Thanks for the template files.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using your template file with our latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.5.2.x. I found that repeating header of the worksheet “נתונים” no longer repeats when rendering to PDF file format. I also tested the issue with older Aspose.Cells for .NET version v8.4.1 and it works fine.
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook wb = new Workbook(@“e:\test2\File+for+external+use.xlsx”);
wb.Save(“e:\test2\out1.pdf”);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-43904” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

It is to update you that and hopefully your issue would be fixed in our upcoming release i.e., Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.6.0. Once the issue is fixed and release is available for public use, you will be notified here.

Keep in touch.

Thank you.

Thank you for the quick handling of the problem

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.6.0 and it should fix your issue. Let us know your feedback.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by our latest version/fix. Feel free to write back if you have further comments or questions, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.