RepeatingRows Question

We are finally able to reproduce the issue with the code below
Please note that there are actually two issues not just one.

a) If objTable.IsFirstRowRepeated is set to true (like in the code below) we get a StackOverflow Exception

b) If objTable.IsFirstRowRepeated is set to false, we get no StackOverflow but the output is bad.

It seems that Aspose.PDF has a problem if an HTML Paragraph is inside a table and the paragraph spans more than one page.

We would appreciate it if you could handle this issue with some priority as we have a customer about to get grumpy…

Many thanks
Carlo

Dim objPDF As New Pdf

Dim objSection As Section = objPDF.Sections.Add()

Dim objTable As Table = New Table(objSection)
objSection.Paragraphs.Add(objTable)

objTable.IsFirstRowRepeated = True

objTable.ColumnWidths = "300"
objTable.DefaultCellBorder = New BorderInfo(BorderSide.All, 0.5)

Dim objHeaderRow As Row = objTable.Rows.Add()
Dim objHeaderCell As Cell = objHeaderRow.Cells.Add()
objHeaderCell.Paragraphs.Add(New Text(“Header”))

Dim objContentRow As Row = objTable.Rows.Add
Dim objContentCell As Cell = objContentRow.Cells.Add()
Dim txt As String
txt = "

"
For i As Integer = 1 To 2000
txt &= "test "
Next
txt &= "

"

Dim objText As New Text(txt)
objText.IsHtmlTagSupported = True

objContentCell.Paragraphs.Add(objText)

objPDF.Save(“c:\temp\test.pdf”)

Hello Carlo,

I have tested the scenarios and I am able to reproduce both the problems. For the sake of correction, I have logged them in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-17849 (StackOverflow Exception) and PDFNET-17850 (Incorrect PDF output). We will investigate these issues in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Any news on this issue? It’s been almost 4 weeks now! Can you give us an ETA
for a fix?

Carlo

Hello Carlo,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to inform you that the issue PDFNET-17849 reported earlier regarding StackOverFlow Exception is resolved and its correction will be included in the upcoming release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. We plan to release this version in next few days and once this new version becomes available, we would be pleased to update you with the status of availability.

Regarding the other issue PDFNET-17850 (Incorrect PDF output), I am in coordination with development team to get some ETA regarding its resolution.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding in this regard. We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

Hello Carlo,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to inform you that the issues PDFNET-17849 and PDFNET-17850 reported earlier have been resolved in latest release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.6.0, which can be downloaded from here. Please try using this version and in case you face any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.