Replacement of text- high memory consumption

Hi Aspose team,

I am trying to make replacement of text inside of PDF document(s).

My test document has around 1.3Mb but during replacement process memory usage jumps from 6.7Mb to >250Mb.

Can you please assist? Project and sample file are attached.

P.S. I also have one other ticket with memory explosion but this is during compression of documents (Compress document with a lot of text)

Thanks,

Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and noticed the memory consumption issue. So logged an investigation ticket PDFNEWNET-39034 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Hi Tilal,

any news here? As far as I could see I am not the only have experiencing big memory consumption.

Can you check with development regarding estimate time?

Thanks,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your patience.

The issue is still pending for review as the team has been busy fixing previously reported issues and until or unless the team has started analyzing the issue, I am afraid its difficult to share the possible timelines by which it will be resolved. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Yes there has been some other instances where customers have reported high memory consumption issues, but each customer has its own particular scenario. Nevertheless, as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.
Hi again,

month later but same question - any progress here?
Do you have estimate when development will start to work on this?

Thanks,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the issue is still pending for review as the team has been still busy fixing other previously reported priority issues. Please note that due to high number of high priority / critical issues, this issue is still pending in review list. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.