I'm currently attempting to insert a document at a place holder. And this is can be capitlized recursively. Ultimately, the stack trace will revel nested replace() functionality occurring using multiple ReplaceEvaluator objects.
Is it typically a bad idea to nest replace operations? Because I'm having a significant number of problems inserting multiple documents.
- Parse Doc via ReplaceEvalutor
- Finds [insertDoc("A")]
- Loads doc
- Parse Newly Loaded Doc "A"
- Insert Doc A into Current Doc
- Parser from step 1 -- finds next insertDoc
- From this point things become out of order & if the same doc is inserted twice may appear next to each other
Any advice would definitely be helpful. Could it be a problem that I store references to nodes in objects and upon manipulation of the document those, reference can be invalid?