Reporting Services - Groups

I'm trying to do a simple layout but can't seem to figure out how to do it with Aspose.Cells. I have a list of companies and these are broken into sectors. My layout needs to look like:

Sector 1
...Company Row(s) for Sector 1...

Sector 2
...Company Row(s) for Sector 2...

... etc ...

The best I have gotten is only a single sector and the companies under this sectors, but the sector layout didn't repeat the structure.

-Damien

Please try Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices design tool .

1. Download latest version(File Format APIs for .NET Core, Java, Python, C++, Android | products.aspose.com) and install it.
Reference to installation guide(Aspose.Total Product Family)
2. Design report in excel.
Reference to user guide(Aspose.Total Product Family)
3. The attachment is an example. Please reference.

I have followed all your directions, but still can't structure the Excel file correctly. My RDL file is a simple table with two columns, Sector and Company Name. I load this into Excel sucessfully. I want to group all the companies under it's sector (as described before, but there are n sectors). My layout is as follows:

+--+----------------------------------------------------+
| | A | B | C |
+-------------------------------------------------------+
|1 | | Sector |
|2 | | | Company |

I belive my problem is with my attribute. I've tried various Range and Group By options with no luck to produce a grouped company list with the sector as the "header" for each group.

Thanks,
-Damien

The attachment is an new example. Please reference.

If the example still does not satisfy your requirement , please post your excel template file here.

Thank you.