We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Reporting Services LocalReport Render functions return an error

Following the examples provided for rendering a LocalReport with the additional extensions but I keep getting errors.

If I try to call .Render from the instanciated ReportViewerHelper I get this error no matter what.

Object of type ‘Microsoft.ReportingServices.Interfaces.CreateAndRegisterStream’ cannot be converted to type ‘Microsoft.ReportingServices.Interfaces.CreateAndRegisterStream’.

If I call .Render from the normal ReportViewer I can at least get get access to the built in hidden extensions like just WORD instead of OPENWORDXML but no matter what none of the AWXXX formats work for me

@xul8tr

Please try the latest version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 19.8. Hope this helps you.

If you still face problem, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input RDL/RDLC.
  • Please create a sample application ( source code without compilation errors ) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.