Best regards!!

@ao43085,

The EPS to PDF export is supported. Please try the code as follows:
C#

LoadOptions options = new PsLoadOptions();
Document doc = new Document(myDir + "TestSymbols.eps", options);
doc.Save(myDir + "TestSymbols.pdf");

Hello,

Thanks, I make a test with that code, but the output file is blank.

How I can resolve this issue??

Best regards.

@ao43085,

Kindly send us your source EPS and output PDF documents. We will investigate your scenario in our environment, and share our findings with you.

Hello:
This is the code on my test:
//Test convert eps file
LoadOptions options = new PsLoadOptions();
Document doc = new Document(@“C:\Testing\testFilesEPS\000_Dental_doc17.eps”, options);
doc.Save(@“C:\Testing\Convert_files” + “Testdemo1.pdf”);

Please see attached files (Convert_files.zip)

Best regards !!

Convert_files.zip (167.5 KB)

@ao43085,

We managed to replicate the problem of an empty page in our environment. It has been logged under the ticket ID PDFNET-44455 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

Hello,

Do you have any update on this issue ??

Best regards.

@ao43085,

The linked ticket ID PDFNET-44455 has just been identified and logged in the issue tracking system. It is difficult to share an estimate before the completion of the analysis phase. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard. Besides this, we recommend our clients to post their critical issues (or already logged ticket IDs) in the paid support forum. Please refer to this helping link: Aspose support options

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan