Requested a name string that is not present in the font. - error converting file to PDF

Hi, I’ve run into an issue with the attached file when attempting to open it.

com.aspose.slides.PptxReadException: Requested a name string that is not present in the font.

at com.aspose.slides.auw.do(Unknown Source) ~[aspose-slides-15.8.0.jar:15.8.0]

at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.int(Unknown Source) ~[aspose-slides-15.8.0.jar:15.8.0]

at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.if(Unknown Source) ~[aspose-slides-15.8.0.jar:15.8.0]

at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source) ~[aspose-slides-15.8.0.jar:15.8.0]

at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source) ~[aspose-slides-15.8.0.jar:15.8.0]

I’m using Slides Java 15.8.0, I believe this may be a duplicate of this issue:

Exception opening file

Hi Erich,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35106 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. Also, I would like to add here that, issues may look same but reasons could be different. That is why a separate ticket has been logged so that we may ensure that your problem has been taken care of, properly.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35106) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.