Require following information from Aspose

Hi All,

I require the following details using aspose for java.

Excel build version

sCountry
sCurrency
sLanguage
iCurrDigits
iCurrency
iDate
iDigits
iLZero
iMeasure
iNegCurr
iTime
iTLZero
iNegCurr
Locale
s1159
s2359
sDate
sDecimal
sList
sLongDate
sShortDate
sThousand
sTime
sTimeFormat
iTimePrefix
sMonDecimalSep
sMonThousandSep
iNegNumber
sNativeDigits
NumShape
iCalenderType
iFirstDayOfWeek
sGrouping
sMonGrouping
sPositiveSign
sNegativeSign

Hi,

We are not sure about your requirements/ issue. It looks that you are defining/ using some sort of variables/ objects in your code segment (may be written in some language e.g vba or macros to access some data/ information or manipulate Excel files). Could you elaborate your requirements and give us complete details what you need to achieve or get via Aspose.Cells component.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am trying to download an excel and open it, however for downloading i need to provide above mentioned parameters excel build version (example office 2013 version is 15) and other values generally we will find in the registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International . But i want to get it without reading registry.

So i want to get all those values and will send along the request, the csv will be generated based on these values.

Thanks,

SIva.

Hi,

Well, Aspose.Cells is a spreadsheet management library used to create, manipulate, convert, render or print MS Excel file formats (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLT, CSV, Tab delimited, ODS, SpreadsheetML etc.) without the need of MS Excel to be installed either on the server side or client side, It is an independent set of APIs which are created in managed C# / JAVA etc, it does not use Office automation API. I am afraid, Aspose.Cells does not provide means to access registry setting to get your desired information.

Let us know if we can be of any further help.

Thank you.