Require support of ppt- pptx- pptm- xps- pps- ppsx- key- pdf- jpg- png- tif file formats

Hello

We are looking for API, which can provide first page of the uploaded file. We require to provide support of ppt, pptx, pptm, xps, pps, ppsx, key, pdf, jpg, png, tif file formats. In which following will be the flow.

1. User will upload his file.
2. Original file will be saved at server and send it ASPOSE thru API
3. ASPOSE will convert in any format, which can provide first page of uploaded file and send back to website
4. User will view first page of their uploaded file. That’s it

We are looking to develop this in Magento(php)

Can you API able to do this?

if yes, then please suggest me the suitable product of it and also provide the document so we can test it

Let me know for any query

Regards
Hitesh Desai
(Sr.Business Analyst)
Design ‘N’ Buy

Hi Hitesh,

Can you please elaborate "convert in any format" in third step? Our Cloud APIs support these formats but we need to know which format needs to be converted to which format.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad Ijaz

<o:p></o:p>

Thanks for you response

It will be okay if you can provide converted files in jpg, jpeg or png images.

Regards
Hitesh Desai

Hi Hitesh,

For PowerPoint files, you can use the example from http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidescloud/Split+PowerPoint+Presentations and for other files, you can create PDFs using the examples from http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfcloud/Working+with+Document and then split that PDF to any supported format.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad Ijaz

Thanks for you response

But is it possible to have a single API, which can handle all require file formats
(
Require support of ppt, pptx, pptm, xps, pps, ppsx, key, pdf, jpg, png, tif file formats)

Regards
Hitesh Desai

Hi Hitesh,

Do you want the same URI for all formats? If yes, this is not possible at the moment because You need to use Aspose.Slides to convert PPT, PPTX, PPTM, PPS and PPSX formats, Aspose.Pdf to convert XPS, TIFF and PDF, and Aspose.Imaging for image formats.

or

Do you want to want to send input file in the request body and get converted images in the response body i.e. no need to call upload API then convert API and then download output files?

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad

Yes, we wants to send input file in the request body and get converted images in the response body

Please help me with your suggested APIs. If it can be handle with single API, then this will be the best solution for us.

Regards

Hitesh Desai

Hi Hitesh,

As shared on live chat, you can use Aspose.Total for Cloud and it will be charged per conversion. Upload/Download operations are free. All of your required formats will be covered by Aspose.Total and you do not need to purchase different APIs.

Best Regards,