Required code sample for SWF viewer to embed in web

Hi Team,

Could you please provide sample code of SWF viewer to embed the swf in web? We have tried with SWFOptions
“swfOptions.ViewerIncluded = true” however it add viewer to each swf file which is increasing the size of SWF file and slowing down the performance.

So, we need sample viewer code which can be a part of webpage and common to all files and runtime we will pass swf file path to show in viewer.
Along with SWF, we also want to play audio in background so we need control over viewer.
It will be great if we get sample code for this scenario.

@bhamini.lele,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and have created an investigation ticket with ID SLIDESNET-39682 in our issue tracking system to investigate whether it is possible to meet the illustrated requirements using Aspose.Slides or not. I will share the feedback with you in this regard as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

@bhamini.lele,

I like to inform that our product team investigated issue in detail. I like to inform that Flash is an obsolete format. After a while, SWF format support will be removed from our library. To place presentations on web page and to control its slides, it is recommended to use the SVG/JavaScript solution.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

@bhamini.lele,

Can you please share if you have still issue or can we close this ticket if your issue has been resolved.