Resave Word DOCX Document with Big VML Image Shape | C++ SDK

Hi,
I’m using Words for C++.
This file was converted from pdf by Pdf for C++.
When I try to save this file with Words SDK, it become empty in msword:

void TestPdfToWord2() {

auto doc = System::MakeObject<Aspose::Words::Document>(u"test-2.docx");
    doc->Save(u"save-test-2.docx");
}

test-2.7z (2.2 MB)

@kngstr,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-22695. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated here on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@awais.hafeez

Another file form Pdf for C++.
Got System::ExceptionWrapper<System::Details_InvalidOperationException> with this code.

工程项目施工的成本控制 80p-45.pdf (344.8 KB)
工程项目施工的成本控制 80p-45.docx (60.0 KB)

@kngstr I have managed to reproduce the problem and logged it as WORDSNET-23182. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

@kngstr We have completed analyzing WORDSNET-23182 and concluded to close this issue as Not a Bug. The input document is corrupted. It has 72 cells per last row of the last table. We throw an exception in such case:
System.InvalidOperationException : More than 63 cells per row is not supported for this file format. 63 is a maximum number of cells in row allowed in MS Word
Word2019 unable to open this document as well: WordErr.png (3.8 KB)

@alexey.noskov

Thanks. I’ll go to ask PDF sdk.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-22695) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.8 update also available on NuGet.