Resize nth row when first row of sheet is locked

When using a spreadsheet with a locked first row and a fixed size grid control, if I scroll the unlocked rows to the bottom of the sheet and then try to resize any row, the unlocked rows view scrolls back to the top. The selected row does end up resizing, but I can't see how much by because it is no longer in view.

Aspose.Grid.Web.dll assembly version 2.0.0.2001

I would be grateful for your help with this.

Kind regards,

I should point out that I'm not 'UtterlyFedUp' with Aspose in the slightest - it was a very bad day at work when I first signed up to the site.

Hi,

Well, I am not very clear about your issue, could you elaborate it more and provide us the complete detail. We appreciate if you could also provide us your demo code/project (with source files etc.) to show the issue, we will surely check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Thanks for getting back to me. Please find attached the license file, default.aspx, global.asax and web.config (in .zip file) which, when published as a vb.net web project can replicate the problem. You'll need to put the attached spreadsheet in the root of the test site.

When run, the spreadsheet is loaded into the grid control, and you should see that the top row is locked. If you scroll the rest of the sheet right down to row 18 and then try to resize the row by left-click and dragging between row 17 and row 18, you should see the problem.

kind regards,

Hi,

Thanks for providing us further details with the source files,

I have tested your scenario using your xls file. I have found the issue after an initial test, we will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We will fix this problem soon.