Resizing a ListObject doesnt update it's conditional formattings

Hi,

We have been testing our application (that uses Aspose.Cells to generate an xlsx file). We have discovered that when the ListObject is re-sized in code using ListObject.Resize() Conditional formatting that was used in the ListObject’s column/s are not re-sizing to the size of the ListObject. I have had a look at how conditional formatting behave when a table in excel is re-sized, and found that changing the size of a table within excel automatically updates the range of the conditional formatting

Example:
Original Column range: =$A$2:$A$514
Conditional range: =$A$2:$A$514

New Column range: =$A$2:$A$7
Conditional range: =$A$2:$A$514

I have attached a mini project to demonstrate this issue.
I have also attached input excel file “testFile8.xlsx” containing some dummy data.

Please run the attached project and select the attached file when the open file dialog appears.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for the project and template file.

After an initial test by using your sample project with your template file, it seems there is an issue, the conditional formatting is not updated accordingly when deleting some ranges in the ListObject / table as you pointed out.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41678” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.
Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

@sgastardo

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-41678 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41678) have been fixed in this update. Please also check the document/article for your reference: Install Aspose Cells through NuGet|Documentation