Restrict specific shapes to be connected from top

I need to restrict some of the shapes to connected from top/bottom to next shape.

Two nodes are connecting to “Submit for Approval”. One node from left and the other from right side. Now I am getting the below visio diagram.

image.png (3.2 KB)

I need “CM trainer CM contract Admin” node to connected from top/bottom as shown in below image. How to achieve this.

image.png (3.0 KB)

Kindly help me with the option to solve this.Thanks in advance.

@karthik0737

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please share your sample VISIO diagram along with sample code snippet which you have tried so far in your environment. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi,

I have attached the source I have written and data required for the diagram. below is the output I am getting using aspose.diagram

image.png (13.2 KB)

Previously it was done using interop the diagram was as expected and I mentioned it below.

image.png (27.3 KB)

Everything was perfect in my code until I added the “Display” master shapes linked to the “process” where two nodes linked to single one. So I need to figure a way to arrange the shapes as it was in the second diagram.

I have attached the source, Kindly replace the paths in the application and thanks in advance.

For Source please download from the following link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13wkKiVuPu9dTRyb6EhHeZ3d1e1IrWEAM/view?usp=sharing

@karthik0737

Thanks for sharing sample application.

We have tested the scenario by using Aspose.Diagram for .NET 18.9 in our environment and were able to notice that connectors were not getting connected at desired location. We have logged an issue as DIAGRAMNET-51561 in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will definitely keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the reply… I will be waiting for the response…

Any update on this?

@karthik0737

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged issue is not yet resolved due to other pending issues in the queue. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding resolution of the ticket, we will surely inform you within this forum thread. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.