Retain Page Setup Size of Document when Converting DOCX to PDF using Java

Hi,

I face two problems when working with a word file:

1. document#getPagesize() returns 6 pages, although my document consists of 7 pages
  2. when converting the document to PDF the result has less pages. i.e. it has 6 instead of 7. The desired result is the document as shown and exported from Microsoft office.

I attach a sample code and document in order to reproduce the issue. sample.zip (16.7 KB)

Thank you in advance!

@aspyr,

To address these problems, we have logged an issue in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-20122. We will further look into the details of these problems and will keep you updated on the status of linked issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Note that I use aspose words for Java

@aspyr,

Sure, please note that the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java is completely auto-ported from .NET, i.e. we do not write code for Aspose.Words for Java; it is generated out automatically from C# code of Aspose.Words for .NET. In your case, the issue which was logged with WORDSNET prefix, would be auto resolved for Java variant of Aspose.Words. Your problem (WORDSNET-20122) will be fixed in Aspose.Words for Java as soon as the linked issue is resolved. Hope, this helps.

A post was split to a new topic: Page Size of Document is Changed after DOCX to PDF conversion