Retain revisions and comments on conversion to PDF

I have a Word XML document (attached) that contains track changes revisions and comments. Using the API to save this document to PDF format, the formatting is lost.

PDF is able to display these revisions. When you have a document containing track changes in Word 2007, you can save as/publish to Adobe PDF and the formatting is retained.

Are these revisions and comments unsupported by Aspose.Words?

Thanks,
Scott Poirier

I apologize for the double-post. I am new to the forum, and received an error message when attempting to make the first post. I did not believe that the thread was posted so I tried again.

This thread can be safely deleted. I tried but did not have permissions.

Scott P

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. This quiestion is answered here: <A href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/82896</A></P> <P>Best regards,</P>

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2121) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(15)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2120) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(6)