We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

RFT to PDF : repeat first line of table on each page

even if the table line is marked as has to be repeated on each page and the RTF is showing that, on the converted PDF the line is missing on the following pages
ErrorOnRTF2PDSonTableHeaderRepeat.zip (196.2 KB)

@rbc,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and attach your input RTF document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

ErrorOnRTF2PDSonTableHeaderRepeat.zip (196.2 KB)

@rbc,

Thanks for sharing the document. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 18.7 and have not found the shared issue. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 18.7. We have attached the output PDF with this post for your kind reference. 18.7.pdf (89.3 KB)

Hello Tahir
Thank you. Unfortunately my subscription has expired so the latest version does not run. I am wondering if your company would offer me e new license as this is a bug that has been fixed and not a new feature.

@rbc,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please get 30 days temporary license from following link to test this issue at your end.
Get a Temporary License

You need to upgrade your license. Please post your query in Aspose.Purchase forum.