We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Right alignment does not work when transforming Word to PDF in version 9.3

Hi,

We have just purchased Aspose.Total. Our Aspose.Word version is 9.3.
When rendering Word document to PDF file, all text with right alignment is shifted to the central/left side. I saw that somebody was raising similar concern earlier but could not find if there any solution to the problem.

Please advise. We have it running in production already so fast assistance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input document here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Andrey,

I have attached the Word doc we are having issue with.
Issue is in the lower part of it, where all amounts are located - after transforming it into PDF, all of them are shifted to the left.

Please keep me posted.

Thanks.

Hello

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

The problem occurs because there are floating tables in your document. At the moment, Aspose.Words does not support positioning of floating tables. As a workaround, you can set “Text wrapping” of your tables to “None”.

If you need I can help you to change your document.

Best regards,

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for your reply.

That document exists in binary format in the database and being invoked when necessary, populated with some data and then converted to PDF with Aspose component.

So the question is can this workaround be programmatically applied to binary format of the Word document?

If not, where should I be managing it in the Word document?

Thanks.

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately there is no way to modify your document programmatically. You can get this template document form the database, save to a file, modify and load to the database again.

Best regards,

Andrey,

Thanks for your reply.

We will try to manage our floating tables in Word as you advised.

Hope to see that issue fixed in Aspose.Word release sometime soon.
Please let us know when it happens.

Thanks.

Anvar,

Thanks for your request. It’s very complex feature. Most likely, this feature will be supported somewhere in the first half of the next year. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is supported.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)