We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Right Footnote

I’m using Aspose.Cells 7.4.0 and I noticed an issue. I am populating a workbook with no footnotes. However, I have noticed that after saving, the right footnote added.

Please advise.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please provide us your source files and sample code. We will look into your issue and help or advise you asap. In case of a bug, we will fix it.

Besides, if you also want to know how to set headers& footers yourself, then please see the following document for your reference. The document explains how to set headers & footers of your worksheet. After reading the document, you will able to set the headers & footers of all three sections i.e left, middle and right headers & footers.

Hi,

I think you meant footers/headers as there is no footnotes feature in MS Excel as per MS Word.
If you meant Headers/Footers, please follow the details and reference document as my colleague Shakeel Faiz shared.

If you have some other thoughts, please elaborate your query in more detailed manner and share your sample code and template files (input and output). Also share your expected file that you may manually create in MS Excel. We will help you soon.

Thank you.