PPTX containing rotated text not properly converted into PDF using Aspose.Slides for Java

Hi,

The attached sample file has a text box that is displaying the text vertically. This is done by the following setting.

Format Shape > 3-D Rotation > Z Rotation = 90 degree

The resulted PDF is not displaying this text box with the desired rotation.

Would you please suggest if it is a defect? If so, when can it be fixed?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Herman

Hi Herman,

I have observed the issue shared and an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-35838 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Adnan,

Would you please provide an update about this issue?
Thank you.

Regards,
Herman

Hi Herman,

I have observed your comments and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. Actually, the issue is blocked owing to missing implementation in another issue of Aspose.Slides for .NET. So, it is going to get resolved in .NET issue first and then in this issue. The issue involves complex implementation and I have also requested our product team to share further feedback regarding the issue. I request for your patience till the time further feedback is shared by our product team and issue gets resolved.

Hi,

Would you please provide an update in regards to this reported defect?
Thank you very much!

Regards,
Herman

Hi Herman,

I regret to inform that at present the issue is still unresolved. I like to inform that issue is likely to get tentatively resolved after Q4’2017. We will really appreciate your cooperation in term of patience till the issue is resolved.

Hi,

Is there an update on this issue. It has been open for over a year now.

I’d like to know if you are intending to fix this or not

Helen

@idbs,

I regret to share that the issue is still unresolved. I have raised the issue priority to high in our issue tracking system and will be able to share the further updates with you as soon as the issue will be resolved. I request for your patience in this regard.

Hi,

Please could you provide an update on this issue and whether Aspose plan to fix it?

Thanks

Lucie

@idbs,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform this issue is going to resolved tentatively in Aspose.Slides for Java 19.4. We will share good news with you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35838) have been fixed in this update.