RTF Bullets not converted to simple RTF correctly?

I am testing to use Aspose as a document generator for RTF. It appears that when I use the document builder and try to create a list of bullets, they format as ‘MS Word’ style. If I open the .RTF file in word everything is fine, but . . .
If I open the generated document in wordpad or load it in a MS RichTextBox the bullets appear as undisplayable chars. (see code)

Dim d As New Words.Document
Dim db As New Words.DocumentBuilder(d)
db.Write("I am adding some text to my word doc.")
db.Writeln(" ")
db.ListFormat.ListIndent()
db.ListFormat.ApplyBulletDefault()
db.Writeln("this is bullet text")
db.ParagraphFormat.LeftIndent = 1
db.Writeln("another line")

How do I get the bullets to come out in an RTF format that is supported by ‘a more simple rich text editor’ such as wordpad or the standard MS winforms control ‘RichTextBox’ ?

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. It seems to be a known issue #4159 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed. But currently I can’t provide you any estimate.
Best regards.

Update please.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. We will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1473) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(6)