RTF file Meging and Document Saving

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem, You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Best regards.

Hi any update on this?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.

Best regards,

Hello Andrey,

Do you have an estimate of when the customer can expect a fix? I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, it is difficult to provide a reliable estimate regarding this issue at the moment. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 4-5 weeks).

Best regards.

Hi,

Sorry it is taking long time. I have scheduled these exceptions to be fixed in Aspose.Words for .NET 7.1 that is due to be released end of October.

I have made a point to investigate the performance issue before end of October as well.

any update on this?

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, your issues are still unresolved. However, we are planning to resolve them before the next hotfix, which will be released in few days. I will notify you.

Best regards.

Hi,

Sorry it is taking so long. We have scheduled the remaining issues (10108, 11133, 10564) to be fixed asap in the upcoming release that is planned for end of December.

Hi,

Do I understand correctly and you have no more problems with productivity?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

We have not at implemented ASPOSE as we are facing all these issues. So to answer your question it’s affecting our productivity as all the issues mentioned in this forum are not resolved yet.

Hi

Thanks for your request. All issues, which were mentioned in this thread, are already resolved. The fixed will be included into the next hotfix, which will be released in few weeks. You will be notified.

Best regards

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10108;10564;11133) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.