RTF file with Invalid Content

Hi,

When I convert RTF document (attached) to PDF using Aspose.Word 15.1 I am getting a null reference exception.

Its convert well with Aspose.Word 16.1

However I want to know why its not converted with 15.1?
Are there any invalid characters in the RTF document?

Note that if I open the file in Microsoft.Word and save a copy, the file converted well.

Thanks for your assistance
Yaniv

Hi Yaniv,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is and how to resolve this using a very old version of Aspose.Words for .NET 15.1.0. Please note that we don’t provide support for older versions of Aspose.Words and we do not provide any fixes or patches for old versions of Aspose products either. We always encourage our customers to use the latest versions of Aspose.Words (to date it’s 16.12.0) as it contains newly introduced features, enhancements and fixes for issues reported earlier. Thanks for your understanding.

After an initial test with Aspose.Words 16.12.0, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end (See attached MS Word 2016 and Aspose.Words 16.12.0 generated PDF files). We would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link:

Best regards,