RTF headers are not exporting to Plain text

While exporting RTF to Plain text the headers are not exported in output text file.
I used below code lines,

var docWord = new Document(rtfStream);
docWord.Save("C:\Sample.txt", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Text);

I’m using Aspose.Words.dll 11.5.0.0.
Please suggest a way to achieve the requirement.

Hi Vattem,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Thanks for your response.
Please find attached sample.

Hi Vattem,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11546. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hafeez,
Thanks for the clarification. Hope we get solution soon! :slight_smile:
Could you please let me know where i can track status of the issue?

Hi Vattem,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, there is no direct way you can track issues by yourself. But, you are welcome to ask your issue status via forum threads. We will verify the. status from our internal issue tracking system and reply you back.

Best regards,

Hi,
I am Rakki from MModal same team from Vattem, hope the issue WORDSNET-11546 have a fix now, we have customer pushing this change as part of the current release. could you please let us know the status of the same.

thanks in advance.

Hi Vattem,

Thanks for your inquiry. This problem actually requires us to implement a new feature in Aspose.Words and we regret to share with you that implementation of this issue has been postponed for now. However, the fix of this problem may definitely come onto the product roadmap in the future. Unfortunately, we can not currently promise a resolution date. We apologize for your inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Hi awais.hafeez,

Do we have any update on this ?, one of our customer made this item as blocker.

Timely help appreciated.

Hi Vattem,

Thanks for being patient.

We regret to share with you that there is no further news about this issue and the implementation of this issue has still been postponed.

We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

This item become a blocker for us, if it gets resolved will speak to our team and we are ok to renew the same as soon as we get the fix for this item.

please respond. thanks in advance.

Hi Brian,

We are in coordination with our product team to get answer pertaining to your queries. Soon you will be updated with the required information.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11546) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.11 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.11 update.