RTF heading repositioning

Attached is a RTF document which when simply loaded via Aspose and saved in DOC format (no processing is done at all) the first heading in the document is repositioned to be to the right of the table. When the RTF document is saved in Word in the DOC format and loaded/saved via Aspose this problem does not exist.

I am using the latest version of Aspose Words. If this is indeed a problem with Aspose Words would there be any chance of getting an update to solve it?

Thanks,

-David

Hello
Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed. It seems the reason of the problem is floating table, as a workaround, you can select a table, go to Table Properties and change Text Wrapping from Around to None.
Best regards,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I have no control over the documents that I need to open/process and I presume that if I programmatically change the table properties from Around to None when I open a RTF document that this will have an effect on the rendering of the document?

Hello

Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately currently there is no way to change Text wrapping of a table programmatically. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is supported.
Best regards,

Thanks for the response. In the last couple of weeks I have reported a couple of issues:

RTF heading repositioning

Is there anyway to track the status of these issues in order to be able to plan/inform customers of status?

Thanks,

-David

Thanks for your inquiry. We will keep you informed on any developments regarding these issues in the appropriate forum threads.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-581) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(16)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3623) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.