RTF printing using .net is off Page

When we print the attached rtf document through aspose the document appears to have moved to the right and upwards. As a consequence we have missing text on the right hand side.

When we print the same document through word the document is printed with no missing text.

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue (the contents of RTF move to the right and upward direction) at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-9696. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

I am having the exact same problem. When I stream the byte file to the browser, it comes up in Microsoft Word beautifully! When we manually print via MS Word, looks great as well. However, when Aspose is used (auto-print) to Print the document, half the right side of the document is missing?

I attached 2 documents showing you what is missing in the 2nd document.

Cheers,

Grant

The 2nd attachment did not attach…

Hi Grant,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, this is an issue in Aspose.Words. Could you please attach your input Word document here for our reference? I will attach your document with the same issue (WORDSNET-9696) for testing purposes.

You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9696) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.