RTF to PDF produces gibberish/ Overlapping document

Hello
I am using Aspose 7.5 version.
I have two page .rtf document and when I convert it to pdf document , the resultant pdf produced contains a gibberish information/ overlapping text.
The second page is forced to be overlapped on the first page.

But when I replaced the Aspose.Words.dll from my current Aspose 7.5 with my previous version of Aspose.pdf 5.5, this replacement of words.dll file solves the problem of overlapping text.

But this is not a solution.
Please advice, if I am missing any property to be set or is it a bug.

Thanks,
Jess

Hi Jess,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v13.3.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side. If the problem still remains, please attach your input RTF here for testing. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Sorry, I want to update that we are already using Version 13.3.0.0 Aspose.Words and
Verson 7.8.0.0 for Aspose.Pdf

Please provide further support in this case. I would like you to have :

1. A single page .rtf document.

2. Cut an another .rtf document and paste it below the first .rtf document making as a whole 2 page .rtf document.

3. Now try to convert this 2-page rtf document to .pdf document.

Please provide the result using your own .rtf document.( or any )

Results that happen at my end:
Pdf document is produced but the second page is merged onto the first page
i.e only 1-page pdf document producing gibberish /overlapping text.

Thanks,
Jess

Hi Jess,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario by using following code snippet and have not found the shared issue. I have attached the RTF and PDF file with this post for your kind reference.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "in.rtf");
doc.Save(MyDir + "out.pdf");

Could you please attach your input RTF here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Thanks !!