Rtf with embedded fonts conversion to Word

Hello,

I tried to convert attached RTF file with embedded fonts to DOCX.
And thought the text did convert. The output DOCX was missing the embedded fonts.

Hi Lev,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-9717. Our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello Awais,

Is there something new about this problem?
Did Aspose solved it?
Thanks,
Roi

Hi Roi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue WORDSNET-9717 is not resolved yet. The fix actually requires us to implement a new feature in Aspose.Words API. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello Awais,

Is there something new about this problem?
Did Aspose solved it?
Thanks,
Roi

Hi Roi,

This problem actually requires us to implement a new feature in Aspose.Words and we regret to share with you that implementation of this issue has been postponed for now. However, the fix of this problem may definitely come onto the product roadmap in the future. Unfortunately, we can not currently promise a resolution date. We apologize for your inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9717) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 16.12.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 16.12.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.