RuntimeException on /aspose/pdf/resources/red.jpg

We are getting RuntimeException with the error message 'Can't open image file ..... aspose.pdf-3.0.1.jdk16.jar!/aspose/pdf/resources/red.jpg'. The application is working fine on loacal windows environment. The error is occurring on unix platform. Please let me know how to handle this.

Thanks,

LK

Hi Lakshminath,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share some details regarding the operation which application performs, and if possible, can you please share some code snippet which can help us replicating this issue at our environment. We are really sorry for your inconvenience.

As I mentioned before the code is working fine in windows environment but is giving the error on Unix. This error is occurring when all the pdf is built and ready to be written to disk:

Precisely at the statement byte[] bytes = pdf.getBuffer();

java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't open image file app/bea/applications/WL10/FUND_ADMIN/servers/FUND_ADMIN1/tmp/_WL_user/STARS/xsa3he/aspose.pdf-3.0.1.jdk16.jar!/aspose/pdf/resources/red.jpg
at aspose.pdf.figure.Aba.a(SourceFile:167)
at aspose.pdf.figure.Aba.a(SourceFile:97)
at aspose.pdf.xml.Abh.a(SourceFile:229)
at aspose.pdf.xml.Abh.a(SourceFile:635)
at aspose.pdf.xml.Abi.a(SourceFile:578)
at aspose.pdf.xml.Aaj.a(SourceFile:472)
at aspose.pdf.xml.Aca.a(SourceFile:183)
at aspose.pdf.xml.Aci.a(SourceFile:477)
at aspose.pdf.xml.Acc.a(SourceFile:792)
at aspose.pdf.xml.Aar.a(SourceFile:104)
at aspose.pdf.xml.Aba.a(SourceFile:113)
at aspose.pdf.Pdf.getBuffer(SourceFile:1656)

Hi Lakshminath,

I have managed to reproduce the same problem on RedHat Linux Enterprise 5. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFJAVA-31503 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for your inconvenience.