FileNotFoundException when getting file from S3 Bucket (Java)

Hi Aspose Team!

I’m the newbie in the Aspose.Slide lib. Recently I have bought this lib. to generate pptx file. My question is that I’m accessing some file like .png, .txt from aws s3 bucket and use this file to generate .pptx from lib. But i’m getting ERROR => Exception in thread “main” com.aspose.slides.exceptions.FileNotFoundException: Can’t find file:
https://s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/.../test.png.

NOTE- When I hit given file bucket url from browser, then i can access my file.

Can you guide me how to access bucket files url in aspose?

And also wants feature as mention in given link => How to save slide to an image directly on third party storage S3 (C# .NET) - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

@AbhiG,

I have observed the requirements and like to share that Aspose.Slides for Java/.NET can load the files (images, presentations etc.) via two overloads. One is loading using local file path on disk and other is loading using stream. So, if there is some file not being loaded from S3 storage, it is infact not under scope of API. As a first step you can please try fetching file from S3 storage indipendently and see if is fetched. Then you can save that to stream and pass on that to Aspose.Slides respective class object. I hope the shared eleboration will be helpful.

Thanks!!! @mudassir.fayyaz for quick reply.

It works for me.

@AbhiG,

It’s good to know things have worked on your end. Please feel free to share if there is any further help we may offer you.