Sales Manager

Dear Support,

Can you provide me the performance speed benchmark that can be expected from the ASPOSE for Word .NET when executing conversions, e.g. how many files per minute ? Your response would be appreciated.

Regards
Pankaj

@LOGON_Software Unfortunately, there are no such benchmarks, since conversion time depends on many factors, like source and target format, document size and complexity, CPU and available memory.
The bet way to check whether Aspose.Words performance meets your requirements is creating a simple test on your side with your real documents and run the test in the environment that is supposed to be used for conversion.

Dear Alexey,

can you at least confirm if there is a limitation on the number of pages that can be processed using the trial edition ?

Let me know ASAP. Thank you !

Regards,
Pankaj

@LOGON_Software Yes, in the trial mode Aspose.Words has two limitations: it injects an evaluation watermark into the processed document and limits the size of processed document to several hundreds of paragraphs.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/licensing/
However, you can request a temporary 30-days license to test Aspose.Words without evaluation version limitations.

Dear Alexey,

Attaching source word document of 1000 pages. However with trail version we are able convert only 8 pages.

Please help in converting this document and share your environment details (CPU and Memory size) and time taken to convert this document.

Looking forward to your reply.Geetha_1000_Offer_Letter.docx (501.1 KB)
Geetha_1000_Offer_Letter.pdf (174.3 KB)

@LOGON_Software On my side it takes about 11-12 seconds to convert your document to PDF using the latest version of Aspose.Words.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz
RAM: 32 GB