Sample Code Request - PDF render to HTML

As the title suggests - I am looking for sample code on how to render a PDF to HTML or if this even possible. Our requirement is to render all document types (doc, docx, ppt, pptx, pdf) to an HTML preview.

I took a look through the documentation but was unable to find a method that performs this function.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products. I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team. This component provides the capabilities to create as well as manipulate existing PDF documents. It also supports the feature to convert PDF document into XPS, DOC and IMAGE format but I am afraid currently it does not support the feature to render PDF file into HTML format. For the sake of implementation, we already have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-13729 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

We have a component named Aspose.Words which provides the capabilities to create as well as manipulate word document files. As per your requirements, it supports the feature to convert Document file into MHTML format. For more information, please visit How-to: Convert a Document to MHTML and Email

I think in order to convert PDF file into HTML format, you can first convert it into doc format and then you can try using Aspose.Words to save it into MHTML format. For more information, please visit Convert PDF file into DOC format

We also have a component named Aspose.Slides which provides the features to create as well as manipulate existing PPT and PPTX presentations but as per requirement on converting PPT and PPTX into HTML format, I am afraid I am not entirely certain that either it supports this feature or not. For your convenience, I am moving this thread to respective forum and believe our team taking care of this product would be in better position to answer this query. Soon you will be updated with the required information.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13729) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Is there any progress regarding converting Power point Documents to HTML directly? I could use this feature.

Hi,

I am representing Aspose.Slides. I regret to share that the feature for exporting presentation to HTML is currently unavailble in Aspose.Slides for .NET. An issue with ID 31251 has already been created in our issue tracking system as a new feature request to provide the support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,