Sample code to use check boxes and radion buttons

Hi,

How to create check boxes and radion buttons in Aspose PDF? Are there any sample codes?

Thanks

Dear ying,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please refer to Working with Forms.

Thanks a lot.

How about the check boxes?

Dear ying,

Here is a small example xml for check box:

Check this box
<FormField FormFieldType=“CheckBox” FieldName=“ACheckBox” FieldValue=“On” FormWidth=“10”
CheckBoxIsChecked=“false” FormHeight=“10” PositioningType=“ParagraphRelative”
ReferenceParagraphID=“text0” Top=“0” Left="-15">

Thanks.

I have some problems when printing the PDF file which containing radio buttons. All the radio buttons can not be printed out on the paper :frowning:

Dear ying,

Thank you for consideing Aspose.

Sorry for this problem. I may need several days to solve this problem.

Can the problem be solved before Thursday? I need to deploy the application to the customer next week!

Thanks in advance.

Dear ying,

I will try my best. But I found this problem is not easy to solve so I can’t promise I can work it out before Thursday.

Dear ying,

I have fixed this problem. The checkbox and radiobutton can be printed now. Please download hotfix [here](https://forum.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Pdf/Fixes/Aspose.Pdf.zip).

Thanks a lot Smile

Sorry, I still cannot print out the radio buttons Sad

Dear ying,

Sorry I have only tested it on Acrobat 7.0. Now I found it still has problem for the previous version of Adobe Reader. Is it possible for you to use Adobe reader 7.0 to print the document for the current time? To solve this problem completly will cost me much time and I have to do it in the future tasks.

Thanks for your support. I’ve tested with Adobe 7.0 and it worked.

I’ll suggest my customer to use Adobe 7.0, but I not sure that they will upgrade to Adobe 7.0 just for this, since they have thousands of employees.

Hope you can fix this problem ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Ying

Dear ying,

OK. I will try my best to solve this problem completly.