Save as html does'n work

Hi, with new versionof Aspose.words this code throw an exception (previous version of aspose.words was ok with same code):

Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions OptionsW = new Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions(Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Html);
OptionsW.ImagesFolderAlias = “”;

OptionsW.ExportImagesAsBase64 = true;
OptionsW.CssStyleSheetType = Aspose.Words.Saving.CssStyleSheetType.Embedded;
OptionsW.ExportFontResources = false;

((Aspose.Words.Document)m_oDocument).Save(_oOutputStream, OptionsW);

thanks.

Hi Valerio,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document you're getting this problem with here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

in attachment one of our test files

with aspose.words 14.8.0.0 absolutely no problems, with 14.10.0.0 the same code throw in exception "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

thanks

Hi Valerio,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.11.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-11157. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11157) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.