Save as PDF and table with repeated row headers

Hi,
I have a rendering issue when saving a Word document (docx) to a PDF where there is a table with a header row that repeats across tables. The table fills 100% of the document width and the right hand side of the last column on each repeated header row is chopped off (see attached docx and pdf for comparison).
The code that reproduces the issue using the attached documents is very basic:

Document document = new Document("Test.docx");
document.Save("Test.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);

Regards,
Keith

Hello

Thank you for reporting this problem to us and for the additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

Hi,
Are you able to give me an estimate on when a fix for this issue is likely to be implemented and released please?
Many thanks,
Keith

Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Unfortunately your problem is still unsolved.
And I can not give you any estimate.
We will keep you informed of any development of this issue.

A fix for the issue(s) you’ve reported (filed as 25896) will be released in the next release at the end of this month. You will be notified.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4600) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.