Save as PDF hangs indefinately

Urgent issue!

The attached document conversion hangs upon save as PDF. Following code is used.

var loadOptions = new Aspose.Words.LoadOptions(Aspose.Words.LoadFormat.Doc, String.Empty, String.Empty);

using (var sourceStream = new MemoryStream(sourceBytes))
{
var asposeDocument = loadOptions == null
? new Aspose.Words.Document(sourceStream)
: new Aspose.Words.Document(sourceStream, loadOptions);

using (var destinationStream = new MemoryStream())
{
asposeDocument.Save(destinationStream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Text);

using (var streamReader = new StreamReader(destinationStream))
{
return streamReader.ReadToEnd();
}
}
}

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

After an initial test with Aspose.Words 13.1.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v13.1.0. You can download it from here.

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Hi,

Upgrading the DLL did the trick.

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

I have detected the same problem again with other files. See attachment.

This time I am using Aspose.Words.dll version 13.2.0.0 that I downloaded on March 4th 2013.

The indefinite hang occurs when saving the documents as PDF.
Hi,

Thanks for reporting these problems to us.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.2.0, I managed to reproduce these issues on my side. I have logged these issues in our bug tracking system. The issue IDs are WORDSNET-7897 (this addresses the problem in your RTF), WORDSNET-7898 (this addresses the problem in your DOC) and WORDSNET-7899 (this addresses the problem in your DOCX). Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7897;WORDSNET-7898;WORDSNET-7899) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan