Save as PDF - problem with Asian fonts

Hello Aspose Team,

I have a problem with saving presentation as PDF for Chinese language.

The scenario is:
- Slides for Java 2.5.0
- SimSun font installed in Windows folder as TTC
- SimSun-ExtB installed in Windows folder as TTF
- Arial Unicode MS installed in Windows folder as TTF

As you can see the generated PDF file has proper font only for Arial Unicode font. I read that TTC are not supported by Slides, but SimSun-ExtB is TTF one.

I also tested that on Linux machine where I installed SimSun font as TTF - no SimSun font was installed there before.
OpenOffice on Linux was able to use SimSun font and rendered presentation correctly, whether Slides conversion gave corrupted result.

Please let me know what if it’s a bug in Slides or there is solution available.

Best regards,

Wojtek

Hi Wojtek,

I have worked with the presentation files shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. Can you please share the SiimSun and SimSun-ExtB fonts with us for necessary investigation.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,

Please find the attached fonts.

Best regards,

Wojtek

Hi Wojtek,

Thanks for sharing the desired fonts. I have worked with the presentation and have been able to identify the issue of improper fonts rendering in Aspose.Slides for Java. An issue with ID 26803 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the specified issue. This thread has also been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Wojtek,

I am pleased to inform that your issue has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for Java 7.3.0. For your convenience, I have attached the generated PDF. I will share the product notification with you shortly after this.

Many Thanks,