Save as PDF produces different result than native Word

Save as PDF produces different result than native Word (and of course the end-user thinks native word produces the correct result)
Attached are the input file (test.docx) the Word generated PDF (test-word-save-as-pdf.pdf) and the pdf created by aspose.words 9.8.0 (test.pdf)

Dim workfn As String = "test.docx"
wbDoc = New Aspose.Words.Document(workfn)
wbDoc.Save("test.pdf", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf)

(The “wrong” results are produced by these three lines – the full version includes a visitor that deals with the hidden word text…but since this reproduces the problem, I have discounted the hidden text).

Hello

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is supported.
The problem occurs because there is floating table inside your document. At the moment, Aspose.Words does not support positioning of floating tables. The only way to work this problem around, I can suggest you, is setting “Text wrapping” of your table to “None” using MS Word.
Best regards,

Thanks for the quick feedback - I will pass the workaround on to the end user

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(22)